Your marketing collateral carries a lot of weight
In today’s world, it’s essential for businesses to strategically carry their brand across both digital and print platforms. Your print materials should funnel customers to your point of sale, whether that be your website or storefront, and once there, they should already be familiar with your brand from their exposure to your marketing collateral. Your marketing collateral often serves as your customer’s first impression of your company or product, so it’s essential for it to be done right.
Marketing collateral is used to support the delivery of your advertising message to consumers. It communicates important information about products, services, special events, or promotions. Your print collateral often runs alongside other media used to communicate your message, so they should be complementary and work together to achieve a common goal.
Which Type of Marketing Collateral is Right for You?
Print collateral can take on many different forms, such as mailers, brochures, sell sheets, signs or displays. Each piece should serve a specific purpose, for example:
– Yes, brochures are extremely common and among the most widely distributed marketing materials in the world — for a good reason. They’re best for presenting a powerful, robust message with attention-getting graphics in a portable manner. Brochures are optimal for presenting easily digestible information and are an excellent choice for launching a new program or product. There’s enough space to cover a great deal of ground while also driving an actionable response.
– These are simple one-pagers used to spotlight key features in a concise and convincing format. They differ from brochures in that they typically focus on a specific aspect of a product or service, rather than your entire company’s offerings. You can showcase an image of your product or service, highlight the key benefit of it, and include your company’s contact information or other applicable information.
– Even in today’s digital age, direct mail is far from obsolete. It offers an impressive ROI—on average, you can expect to make $13 for every $1 you spend on direct mail marketing. Of course, your exact ROI will vary based on the quality of your campaign. It offers a more tangible experience for recipients than digital advertising, and given that it’s a physical object, your audience must interact with it.
– A business card is the first impression of your brand and can often serve as an icebreaker leading into important relationships. Being the ultimate portable marketing tool, it allows you to be constantly prepared for encountering a potential lead or customer at any time or place. As a bonus, a creative business card is more likely to be kept on hand and shared with other people—putting your brand in front of even more prospects.
Signs and displays
– Putting text on a sign is easy. Integrating your brand into your signage and having it drive a specific response from viewers takes concentrated, intentional effort. A well-designed sign can act as a silent salesperson for your business, attract new customers, or help them locate merchandise which can lead to impulse sales when added to special displays. In terms of the cost-per-thousand, a common method used to measure the cost of reaching a thousand customers, signage is considerably less expensive than other types of advertising.
Every company needs high-quality marketing collateral in their toolbox. Having the right materials and knowing when to use them in the customer’s journey will make it faster and easier to convert leads successfully. It’s much easier to close that deal or make that sale when you have a brochure or sell sheet that perfectly spells out the details for the client.
Lucid Advertising’s solution to your marketing collateral needs is unique in that we handle every aspect, all the way from brand development to customer conversion, with your bottom line as our top priority. Your branding should be cohesive across platforms, and your marketing collateral should reflect your brand’s foundation. We know how to turn heads, and we will ensure your brand and messaging are complementing one another through your digital and print marketing collateral.
You’ve got an incredible company and your marketing collateral should show it. It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking you can handle developing and producing marketing collateral on your own, but if you’ve already tried this, you know what a daunting task it is. Leave it to Lucid’s expertise and rest easy knowing your marketing and branding efforts are being executed flawlessly.
Stand out from the crowd
In today’s market, competition for customers is fierce. It is becoming increasingly difficult to attract attention when the average person is bombarded with thousands of advertisements per day. Not only will gorgeous, custom marketing collateral help you stand out among the crowd, it will also boost your visibility and enhance your sales pipeline. Your company’s reach will expand tremendously, and your professional appearance through your marketing collateral will serve as a polished and precise introduction for new customers. First impressions matter—make yours count.
To make it even easier for you, Lucid also offers content writing, email marketing, and social media management services in addition to our graphic design and marketing collateral offerings. There’s no better way to ensure a cohesive message is being delivered by your company than to take advantage of our total package. You’ll save time and money, and we’ll make sure your story is being told with accuracy, efficiency and precision.
Contact Lucid Advertising at 850.972.2702 to start creating your beautifully designed marketing pieces!