The Account Manager will be responsible for building strong, meaningful relationships with clients resulting in growth and retention. The Account Manager acts as the primary liaison between agency and client to assess and communicate client needs and ensure the best possible experience with projects being closely monitored, completed on time and within budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities
A competent Account Manager must be organized and flexible enough to handle a variety of duties that pertain to our agency and our clients. Some of the specific daily duties include:
- Onboarding of new clients to guarantee a smooth transition into the agency.
- Communicate with clients to ensure their needs are understood, effectively communicated to the team and expectations are met within set deadlines and budget.
- Build and maintain strong relationships to retain existing clients and acquire new ones.
- Collaborate, seek advice and share knowledge with Lucid team members.
- Actively generate new ideas and product/service enhancements.
- Provide support for team members to ensure maximum productivity and contribute to an enjoyable work environment.
- Lead meetings and briefings with clients and team members.
- Manage monthly status and/or performance reporting meetings with clients in tandem with key agency personnel.
- Maintain status reports throughout the duration of a project or campaign to keep clients and agency peers updated.
- Responsible for quality control on all work submitted to the client.
- Support and uphold company policies and processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Dedicated focus to exceed client expectations
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills to anticipate and resolve client issues and complaints.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively connect and engage with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate ideas and opportunities to clients and translate scope of work to the team.
- Time management skills, including a sense of urgency.
- High level of creativity, understanding of the advertising/marketing industry and extensive knowledge of current and future trends.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Humble confidence to foster trust in your work.
Education and Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years business or related work experience
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Google Analytics and Digital Marketing