Join the Lucid Team – We’re Hiring an SEO Specialist
Want to be a part of a team that works together to push the limits in the digital marketing industry? We’re looking for a team player with unique and powerful ideas to bring to the table. At Lucid, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself and your team members.
Forward thinking. Energetic. Creative. Lucid works with ambition. Do you?
We are looking for an SEO specialist to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and implement search content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Research and analyze competitor links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Proven SEO experience
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Working knowledge of web development and constraints
We know you’re interested! Please email your resume and digital portfolio to us at email@example.com to be considered. Join our team and don’t forget, #JustbeLucid.